Internet marketing is critical for the success of your event, as well as your business. We help you build your event marketing strategy around your customers, prospects, or partners with the goal not only of bringing visitors to your site, landing page, or registration link by using proven traffic acquisition frameworks, but also by conversion optimization strategies designed to appeal to first time visitors or prospects as well as repeat customers.
Our online event marketing services include:
- Event Website Design: A well-designed event website is the foundation of any event marketing campaign. Learn more…
- Pay-per-click (PPC): Search engines such as Google will display your ad when a user enters a search using one of your keywords.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): tune your website or landing page so that it ranks higher in search listings when prospects enter search terms that match your event
- List Building: We have access to an online database of hundreds of thousands of business professionals and can create lists targeted towards the industry and/or job titles relevant to your event
- Email Marketing: Email marketing is a very effective way to get the message out to your alumni or prospect lists and should include information about your event as well as links to your landing page or website for registration
- Social: Use social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter to create a local event and hashtag to advertise to target audiences that will be most interested in attending based on their profiles and online activity
- Landing Pages and Registration Links: You need to have an effective landing page for registration or sales conversion that is comprehensive yet succinct, easy to use and compatible with desktop and mobile devices
- Website: Does your event require its own website? Increase conversion rate by optimizing your page to enhance your visitor’s experience, provide relevant event information, highlight speakers and craft the customer value proposition
- Text Messaging: Use text messaging to reach your audience with easy to use registration links and reminders
When executed properly, online marketing is great place to start and can be a powerful strategy to boost your event attendance and increase event registration numbers. If your attendance numbers are too low and your registration deadline is fast approaching, you can also use telemarketing and take a more personal approach to making contact with prospects.